I was born and grew up in Riverside County CA
My heritage comes from Guanajuato Mexico and Native American from NC.
Spanish is my second language.
Moved to NC in 1972 and have lived in Charlotte 2 years
- BA in Communication with a minor in music
- MS OLM in Organizational Leadership & Management
- DC from Parker College Dallas, TX
I enjoy travel, SCUBA diving, tennis, Futbol, playing music, and practicing Wing Chun Self Defense.
I have 1 daughter, a son in law and 2 grandchildren.
- DC 1988 Parker College Of Chiropractic
- MS 1995 University of NC At Pembroke
- BA 1985 Pembroke State University
DC Continuing Ed Highlights
- Attended complete DABCI (chiropractic internist) curriculum, 300 hrs
- CCEP Attended and secured Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitione
Diversified, Activator, Pro-Adjuster, Artho-Stim, Level 1 Quantum Neurology, Laser, Extra-spinal/Extremities, Soft Tissue: Gua Sha, Mobilization, Striping, Cross Friction, and Joint Capsule Mobilization and Mexican Huesero / Bone Setting.